Rock-paper-scissors description and game rules
What is Rock-paper-scissors?
Rock Paper Scissors is the typical game where each of the choices beats one of the other, loses to one of them, and ties the third possible choice.
In-game Rock-paper-scissors screenshots
Rock-paper-scissors game rules
- Select your bet size.
- Choose your move.
- Scissors beats Paper, ties to Scissors, but loses to Rock
- Paper beats Rock, ties to Paper, but loses to Scissors
- Rock beats Scissors, ties to Rock, but loses to Paper
- In the event of a tie you get your bet back
- When you win you get 194% of your bet as winnings
Rock-paper-scissors Tips & facts
- House edge for this game is around 3%