Keno description and game rules
What is Keno?
Keno is a neat lottery-like game of random numbers. Do you like playing lottery? Then you'll love playing Keno, as it mimics Lottery - but without the need to wait for results! Choose your numbers, and cross your fingers :)
In-game Keno screenshots
Keno game guide
- Select your bet per round.
- Select the amount of rounds you would like to play.
- Select 1-15 numbers by clicking on them or choose "Random" to let the computer select your numbers for you.
- The payout multiplier will be shown on your left as you choose your numbers.
- Press "Clear" to reset the settings and make a new wager.
- Once you are happy with your setting click "Play" to start the game. If you chose more rounds they will be played automatically.
Keno game rules
- The player makes a wager and indicates which numbers he wishes to pick. The pick are made by clicking on the screen. The range of numbers the player may pick from is 1 to 80.
- The player may pick up from 1 to 15 numbers.
- The game will randomly choose 20 out of 80 balls.
- If the game chooses a number the player chose that is known as a "catch". The player is paid according to the number of balls he catches.
Keno Tips & facts
- Set a higher amount of rounds to speed up the gameplay and have it play without clicking!